Maybe you are wondering what good a membership would do you and what a makerspace can offer. Here are my top 7 reasons you should try a membership today.
1. You get access to all of our tools and equipment including stations for 3D printing, laser cutting, stained glass and soldering, ceramics, woodworking, jewelry and metal work, textiles and leather, drawing, painting, printing and more. If you can dream it, we can help you make it.
2. You get discounts on classes and workshops from 5%-20% depending on the membership level you choose.
3. You don't have to take over your house with messy projects. Use our space and designated storage and work stations. Or get a private studio and keep all your work safe and secure and out of your living room.
4. You can work with others in a creative and collaborative environment instead of working holed up on your own. Full memberships allow you to add family members at a great discounted rate. The more, the merrier.
5. You save money! When you start working on any project, there's always another tool to buy or a piece of equipment that you wish you could afford. Being a member of our makerspace gives you access to our tools and equipment that cost thousands of dollars so you don't have to waste money investing in tools you'll only use a few times.
6. You get a little storage space to call your own so you don't have to lug your personal materials back and forth during a project.
7. And lastly, when you get a membership at MAKE SOUTH BEND, you help support our mission and vision of celebrating makers in the community, creating new ones, and supporting small business. Maybe you'll start a new business from here.
Learn more about memberships and apply online at www.makesouthbend.com/membership or click the image below.